Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Reading, reading everywhere...

You'd think she'd have stopped reading by now?  You would think wrong!

In fact, so many captions to this picture come to mind.  Read in a Dr Seuss script - "Reading reading everywhere.  I like to read most anywhere.  I like to read in a chair.  I like to read in a bed.  Or in the rain.  Or at the beach or on the sand.  I even like to read on a trashcan!"  



This particular morning, I had to told her to go get ready for school, get her backpack, lunchbox, clean the table after breakfast, etc.  Our normal routine.  While I went and got Brenna something or fixed Brenna's hair or something...  I came back to find her stuff done, she was ready to go, waiting (and reading) by the door, sitting on the trashcan.  Ay yi yi......!

No comments: