Monday, January 5, 2009

My Award

I have a friend that gifted me this award. The assignment that goes along with the award is to list 6 things I'm thankful for and nominate 6 other bloggers to receive the award. So, in good fun, here goes...

6 Things I'm Thankful For:

- my family, first and foremost. Couldn't imagine my life without my wonderful super smart and talented hubby and my two beautiful, sweet spirited girls, as well as the relationship they already share together.

- technology, including but not limited to: the internet, iPods, the Wii, and digital cameras

- the ability to stay home to raise my children, esp in these early years of their ever-changing lives.

- mine and my family's health and well-being (I think we all take this for granted too much)

- pets...they just love you unconditionally

- and Dr Pepper :-P



And 6 fellow bloggers I nominate...

- Deep Thoughts

- What a Wonderful World

- Kovar Family

- Stiles With an I

- Creasy Vision

- McHam Madness

Come on....just do it! It's just for fun! :-)

No comments: