Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Tooth!

Brenna is finally getting her first tooth. I can't believe it....*sniff, sniff*....she's getting so big! Brooke was 8 mos, 1 week when she got her first tooth. Brenna was 8 mos, 1 day. The very next day after I posted her 8 month update, Brooke told me she had a tooth. At first I was like, 'yea, right.' Brooke also tells me often all the different words she is saying and that she is learning to walk, so I didn't take too much of what she was saying in confidence. We were in the car when she said this, so I couldn't verify it or not. Anyway, after we get home, I feel around and sure enough, felt a little spikey tooth poking me. On her bottom right. It took a few days for her to open wide enough while I had a camera around for me to sort of get a picture. But if you blow the pic up, you can see it starting to poke through! It's still not all the way in yet and I'm pretty sure #2 will be following close behind. Also, I guess she's a pretty easy teether since I had no clue this was coming till Brooke told me! Haha!

No comments: