Thursday, March 6, 2014

Some Brenna funnies....

I have quite the collection of Brenna funnies.  She's just a funny kid.  She comes up with stuff on her own and just makes us laugh.  Like a lot.  Here's just a few of those on video we managed to capture...

First up, her Kermit the Frog impression...



Not sure why or when she started doing that.  Then weeks after... we realized, after seeing the movie Frozen three times in the theater (yea, little embarrassed about that...but hey!  it was a GOOD movie) we realized we had also seen the preview for the new muppets movie at least as much.  Take a look at this scene from the preview...paying close attention around the 40 second mark....


Anyway, funny girl..



Here's another video of her being silly yelling at me while I'm talking on the phone in my car after getting home.  "Don't you care about your children???".....



And another of her singing the rap from Despicable Me...



And last but not least...maybe not so funny...but I was hanging out with her in her room one day 'playing my iPad'.  Unbeknownst to her I was really video-ing her singing songs from Frozen.  The first one here I posted is kinda funny maybe.  I asked her to sing this one and she didn't want to, so she sings it in her best baby voice to try to imitate little Anna singing in the movie...






Here's her favorite song from the movie.  Everyone's favorite right?  It was going pretty good till she shut it down because Daddy yelled out "food's ready!"





We have a cute kid.  You gotta admit it.  :)

No comments: