Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another summer fun day!

The few days I'm off this summer, I want to try to do fun things with the kids.  So they have good memories from this summer when I'm available.  :)

The other day was one of those days.  We started out with breakfast at the donut shop.  Always a good start to a super fun day, right??






From there, a quick errand disguised as fun.  Took the girls with me to pick up Brooke's yearbook from school.



To pass some more time, we played on the playground at the school.  I swear the girls could swing for hours on end.






After a little bit of playtime, we headed up to the local library for their free event of the day.  Animal Day!  They had alpacas, a huge tortoise, police dogs (with a show of how they find things, catch bad guys, etc), the Chick Fila cow, free ice cream and more!  We also met up with the cousins there for a little bit and ran into a few friends.  :)














After this, we were rather hot and sweaty.  So we came home and had ice cube baths!  I don't know why this was so fun, but apparently...it is.  LOL  Lunch afterwards, naps, and swim lessons ended off the day!  Super fun day, doncha think???

No comments: