Thursday, March 22, 2012

Coming home..

So after our fun filled day at SeaWorld, we slept in the following day, enjoyed our last free breakfast and loaded up to head home.

We decided to stop in one of our favorite little towns for lunch - Gruene! (pronounced "Green"). This is also coincidentally where my little camera broke. :( Bummer. So a lot of these pictures may be from my cell phone.














From there, we went around the corner (literally) and let the girls dip their toes in the Guadalupe River for a bit. They loved it! Shoulda left the swimsuits out I guess!









There were beautiful butterflies everywhere! It also happened to be straight up 2pm in the afternoon, so my lighting is awful, but I loved snapping pictures of these guys anyway!



I had never before seen a Duck Crossing sign before. Ha!



Anyway, after all that, we packed up the car and drove the rest of the way home. We had to make it back that evening in time for Brooke to go to softball practice after all! :)

No comments: