Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Biggest Loser

I am so proud of my sweet husband! Ever since getting pregnant with Brooke, Brad has gained the same weight with me. Problem was - he didn't lose the baby on Mar 27 2005! So anyway, he's had some health problems due to his weight and has generally felt less energetic. So a couple months ago, he joined in on a game at his work - The Biggest Loser competetion. There are 16 or 17 people playing I think and everyone had to pay a $25 entry fee. The winner at the end wins the entire amount of all the collected entry fees. It started in September and along the way (at the first of every month) they have 'mini' weigh-ins with small incentive prizes. So, Oct 1, HE WON! He had lost the biggest percentage of his body weight. He won a scratch-off lottery ticket on which he won $15! Now, the first of November, even though his weight loss has slowed, he won again! Again, another lottery ticket that he hasn't scratched off yet. The final weigh-in will be Dec 20. But already I am so proud of him! He has lost a total of 34 pounds!!!! Even now if he doesn't win, I am so happy that he has been able to accomplish this feat. I am so proud of him and it definitely even says more in my book that he's living with a crazy pregnant woman who has some serious cravings sometimes!

So.....Way to Go, Sweetie! I love you and am so proud of you!

No comments: