Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me! (from LAST year)


Ok, the title of this post sounds horrible. But really, Brad has apparently been trying to get this for me for that long (almost a year ago). I have really really wanted one of these for a long time. It's a ribbon plate (I guess that's what it's called). You can change out the ribbon as the season or function or event changes to match the decor. And it's soooo pretty. Then you can write a message on it with a dry erase marker ("Merry Christmas" or "Happy Birthday" or whatever), then erase and re-do at the next occassion. I LOVE it! You have to forgive the ribbon that's in it on the picture and the bow. I'm usually a much better bow-maker, but was in a hurry and used whatever ribbon I happened to have on hand.

So, big thanks to my sweetie - I LOVE IT!

No comments: