Saturday, March 1, 2008

Baby shower!

Today I had my first baby shower for little Brenna. It was wonderful. It was thrown for me by two of my bestest mom friends here in town. It was mostly a lot of other mom friends that joined us and it was great fun! Fun games, prizes, and lots of goodies. I have some of the greatest friends and I am so appreciative! And since they are moms, I got a lot of good practical stuff that I now know (from my first experience with a baby) will come in mighty handy.

There was pink everywhere in honor of our little baby girl, wonderful yummy food and the best punch ever! I also have a pretty creative friend, who made and decorated the most beautiful cake herself!

Thanks to everyone who came and for the best gifts! I love love everything and had such a great time! And thanks to Vicky and Therese for hosting such a wonderful shower!

Some pics...


2 comments:

Megan said...

It was a great shower! You really got a lot of loot!

Anonymous said...

It seems you are having great time!!!
Now you buy some cute Baby gifts!!